Thursday, January 26, 2012

How to Preserve Valentine's Love

No, I'm not into canning or preserving love in a jar and storing it in the cold storage.  But, there must be a way of giving on Valentine's Day and having it last like all those great homemade foods that have been canned and stored in the cold storage.
  Does anyone out there do that anymore besides me?
I love to do canning or preserving and then admiring my accomplishment.  All the jars neatly arranged on the shelf.  Sounds like I have too much time on my hands but when I give any of this to someone I take pride in the fact that I made it and I know it taste soooo good.  You can't duplicate the taste of home canning with anything you purchase in the grocery store.
When you send a gift from www.uniquegourmetgiftbasket.com you will know that I package and choose the items with the same pride.  Every gift basket I send out represents me as well as you and it never leave without the right colour of ribbon, a tuck here and there until it is perfect.  Once it is wrapped and ready to go, it has to feel right.  If I look at it and think something just isn't the right colour or whatever, I redo it.  My business is built on quality service and you can be assured that your gift will be appreciated and look terrific.

With Valentine's Day only 19 days away, order now for on time delivery.  You will find Belgium chocolate, tea, coffee, candles, peanuts, crackers, cheese smoked salmon and the list goes on.   Custom made baskets are available, just send an email.

If you have any suggestions for gift basket ideas, I would love to hear from you.

Enjoy
Lorraine

No comments:

Post a Comment