Friday, December 14, 2012

Christmas & Gift Giving


 I love Christmas and the gift giving. 
 Christmas is the time to celebrate God's wonderful gift to us.
  For me, giving gifts is not being "commercial".  It is showing love and how much I care.  Yes, I can get carried away and think " I just want to spend a little more", but it is done because of my family and friends that I love and want to express it to them with more than just words.

Today I received a Christmas card and gift in the mail from my son.  I was so pleased that he took the time to send it and purchase the gift.  It wasn't that I had to have one but I thought he took the time to show me this way that  he loves me.  I knew he loved me before I received the card but this was just that reinforcement that I loved.

My website  at www.uniquegourmetgiftbasket.com is not like a lot of the gift basket websites.  I have tried to create gift baskets and gifts that you would be pleased to send.  A little of me goes into the planning of the candy, cheese, etc that I purchase.  I look for items that I would be proud to send and to receive.  
Christmas is now 10 days away but there is time for shipping your gifts.  Show someone you care and that you are thinking of them and remember why we do celebrate Christmas
Jesus is the reason for the season!

Merry Christmas
Lorraine

No comments:

Post a Comment