Monday, December 17, 2012

Puppy Love At Christmas

What is your first thought when you see this?
 Mine is,  'sleep in heavenly peace".
How about this one?  I'm thinking, "I see mommy kissing Santa Claus".







"It'll be a blue Christmas without you"

I've taken a break from doing gift baskets.  Whatever you do don't google Christmas puppy images.  It will be way to time consuming. 
Christmas is now "8" days away.  I got a fun order today for a gift basket to go the the US.  My customer is sending it to her brother.  They both live in the US but as children lived in Canada.  I am doing a Christmas Gift Basket with a little bit of Canada...butter tarts and maple syrup and all those good things.
Need some Christmas suggestions?  Keep it simple.  Make sure you send lots of love in your gift.  I'm not suggesting you send a puppy, but send some of that feeling you get when you look at those cute little faces.  
I of course send chocolates, candy, cheese, and all those good things.  If you  want something specific or different, call me.  I will do up a gift or gift basket that is just what you want.  Plus it will be wrapped up with love.
Happy Shopping& Merry Christmas
Lorraine
at
www.uniquegourmetgiftbasket.com
613-363-4277

No comments:

Post a Comment